What are temp workers entitled to?
Temporary workers are entitled to paid holiday and other benefits. As a RecruitAbility temp you are entitled to the following:
- At least minimum wage – RecruitAbility offers competitive pay for temp workers
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Parental leave (unpaid), with conditions
- After 12 weeks – to receive the same basic pay and working conditions as permanent staff if doing comparable work
- As part of the Working Time Regulations (1998), PAYE agency workers are entitled to paid annual leave as follows:
- 28 days or 5.6 weeks annual leave per year to include bank holidays
- As a percentage of your pay the holiday entitlement is 12.07% (5.6 weeks’ holiday, divided by 46.4 weeks (being 52 weeks – 5.6 weeks)You can find out more about your entitlements here.