Job Title: Workshop Operative
Location: Bishop's Stortford
Salary: £11 per hour
Term: Temp - Perm
Hours: 4pm - 12:30am Sunday - Thursday
RecruitAbility is looking for a workshop operative to work with their successful and expanding client, based in Bishop's Stortford. For the right candidates, there are excellent opportunities to progress within the Company. Full and ongoing training is provided.
The Role of Workshop Operative:
- Working on a machine operated assembly line. This is a semi-skilled role, but no experience is necessary
- There is no heavy lifting, it is all light work
- Full and ongoing training will be given
To be considered for the role of Workshop Operative:
- You must be reliable and enthusiastic
- Basic computer skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A lot of common sense and a willingness to learn
- You must be happy working as part of a small team
The Package for Workshop Operative:
- Salary: £11 per hour
- Hours: 4pm - 12:30am Sunday - Thursday
- Holiday: 20 days per year plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
Please apply online quoting reference 13108 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.