Job Title: Workshop Engineer /Assembler
Salary: £10 per hour
Term: Temporary (potential to become permanent)
RecruitAbility are looking for an electrical assembler to work with a highly reputable company in Elsenham. If you have previous experience, are available immediately and have your own transport, then this could be the role for you….
- To be considered for the role of Workshop Engineer /Assembler:
- You must be able to accurately follow a basic electrical plan
- Ideally have some experience in soldering
- You must be available immediately and the role is open ended
- It is essential that you have a full licence and car as there is no public transport
- There will also be some light assembly work
- You must some experience of working on a production line and be happy to carry out repetitive work.
The Package for the role of Workshop Engineer /Assembler:
The basic salary: £10 per hour
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 5:00pm Friday
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12813 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.