Job Title: Workshop Engineer/Assembler
Term: Full time. Permanent
RecruitAbility are looking for someone who is a fast learner, reliable and looking to develop their career further, to join their well established, fast growing client. You will need to have some basic electronic/electrical skills and be able to drive. They offer excellent training and the opportunity to develop within their growing company.
The role of workshop engineer/assembler:
- Work from instructions and mechanical drawings to assemble, test, maintain and repair a wide range of products, using hand and air operated tools.
- Checking all work meets quality and technical standards
- Ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed and recorded.
- Help organise the workshop areas, ensuring that everything is kept clean & tidy.
- Creation and maintenance of bills of material.
To be considered for the role of workshop engineer/assembler:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Electronics assembly background
- Ability to read basic technical drawings
- You must be a team player
- Good computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
- You must be able to drive and have your own transport due to the location of the office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must have steel toe cap boots
The Package for the role of workshop engineer/assembler :
The basic salary: £25,000
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Mon – Thurs; 8:30am – 5pm Fri
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12802 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.