Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday. 8:30am – 5pm Friday
RecruitAbility are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor, to join their fast paced, fast growing client based in Elsenham.
The Role of Warehouse Supervisor:
- Supervising and training employees. Team work and motivation.
- Implementing processes to reduce costs
- Analysing and reporting on performance
- Keeping track of KPI’s
- Working to strict deadlines
- Planning work schedules whilst setting and measuring targets
- You will have a hands on approach to achieving daily, monthly and yearly KPI targets
- Supervise, manage and motivate the warehouse team on a daily basis
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Supervisor:
- Previous relevant experience is essential
- You must be able to work with and manage a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is essential
- You will need to be results driven and have excellent organisational skills
- It is essential that you are able to drive and have your own car due to the location of the office.
The Package for Warehouse Supervisor:
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday. 8:30am - 5pm Friday
20 day holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Birthday holiday and long service holidays
Free on-site parking
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12945 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.