Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
RecruitAbility is looking for a Warehouse Operative to work for our prestigious client based in Elsenham. This role is based in the warehouse, so steel toed safety shoes are essential. You must have your own transport due to the location of the warehouse.
The role of Warehouse operative:
General warehouse duties, from unloading deliveries, checking orders and sorting out stock.
To be considered for the role of Warehouse operative:
- Experience working on a production line would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- You must have steel toe cap safety boots
- You must be reliable
- You must have a positive can-do attitude and be happy to muck in.
- You must have your own transport due to the location of the warehouse
The Package for the role of Warehouse Operative:
- The salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- 23 days holiday per year (+ bank holidays)
- Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Birthday holiday & long service holiday
- Free onsite parking
Please apply online quoting reference 13082
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.