Job Title: Team Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Location: Harlow, Essex
My client is looking for a very capable administrator to join a very busy department in this well established and successful company.
No two days are the same and as such the right applicant should be flexible, capable of working under pressure and able to help other team members to ensure the company delivers against its targets.
The role of Administrator:
- Performing weekly literature searches in company database and administrating results to staff
- Ordering, tracking and chasing of literature articles
- Managing filing systems for the Team
- Electronic scanning of documentation and filing
- Preparing letters to clients as necessary
- Providing support for on-site meetings, audits and inspections
- Maintaining contact lists for the department including client information, tracking and filing of client contracts
- Performing monthly tasks such as client reconciliation
- Filing and scanning of case reports
- Managing postage and courier services for the team
- Administrator for Team training files
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- Strong communication skills
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Smart and switched on
- Flexible and able to adapt to the requirement to undertake multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- An effective and positive team player
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Background in healthcare or another highly regulated industry useful but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The package for the role of Administrator
£20,000 - £22,000
If you are interested in the above role please apply on line quoting reference RA12267 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.