Job Title: Social Media and Sales Executive – Dance Music Environment
Location: Bishop’s Stortford but Work From Home/Remotely
Salary: c. £25,000 OTE
RecruitAbility is recruiting on behalf of our client who are a growing family run business who specialise in providing music for events. They are looking to expand their team with a dedicated Social Media and Sales Executive to grow the business via social media channels for a team of musicians performing mainly dance music across the UK and Europe but specifically in Ibiza.
My client embraces the nomadic working vibe so when you’re not attending events, you will be working remotely either from home or coffee shops or wherever suits you! My client is based in Ibiza so you should expect to visit Ibiza about twice a year but have weekly video calls to check with them with your progress.
This is not a 9-5 kind of role, you will work a 37.5 hour week but you will have to work weekends whilst you attend events and shows but you will have time off in lieu during the week.
The role of Social Media and Sales Executive
- Develop a targeted social media strategy to generate highly qualified leads that can be converted into bookings
- Collect, create, curate and edit content for social media platforms
- Manage content collection from other members of the team ie DJs and musicians
- Create copy for social media posts
- Attend Wedding exhibitions and trade shows and meet potential clients face to face
- Help clients find the right DJ/Musician for their event and secure bookings
- Attend wedding events alongside the DJs and assist with setting up, pack down and unloading
- On occasion driving the company van to events with the DJ
- Capture content for social media marketing whilst attending the events
- Build relationships with venues and venue staff
To be considered for the role of Social Media and Sales Executive
- An advanced understanding, and ideally previous commercial experience, of social media marketing strategies for generating high quality leads that convert to sales, specifically using Instagram
- A deep interest in social media marketing including knowledge of latest changes, trends and updates
- Some experience of working in a sales environment would be ideal or at least a confident and persuasive personality who can create excitement and be able to share their passion for music
- Able to work calmly under pressure and be confident in a fast paced environment
- A passion and knowledge of music (ideally dance music) is essential
- Outgoing and proactive personality is essential
- Motivated by targets and financial rewards
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and understanding of SEO copy writing
- Good computer skills, word and excel, the internet and email software
- Must be proficient at photography and photo editing skills for social media
- Must have a knowledge and working use of key apps and software for social media campaigns
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential, fluent Spanish would be an advantage to help with interpretation and translation as they grow their business in Ibiza
- Must be over 21 and have held a driving licence for 3 years due to insurance on the company vehicle
- Own transport is essential
- Willing to go to Ibiza c. twice a year for events
The Package for the role of Social Media and Sales Executive
Basic Salary + commission offering a realistic OTE of £25,000 in your first year and increasing.
Please apply online quoting reference RA12568 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.