Job Title: Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 pa
Location: Nr Stansted
Term: Permanent - Full time
RecruitAbility has a great opportunity for a calm and focussed Scheduler to join their client's highly successful business based on the outskirts of Stansted, working as a Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler in their extremely busy and fast-growing Service department.
The role of Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler
As part of the Service Team, the Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler will be responsible for providing administrative support for the service operations department.
The role will also require the right candidate to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Liaise with technicians and be the point of contact in the office their day-to-day enquiries.
- Schedule the technicians work on a fortnightly basis
- Contact clients in advance of a service visit daily
- Problem solving & finding solutions to any complaints or queries
- Export and send orders to the suppliers twice weekly
- Assist in any other admin work relating to the Service Operations department as required
To be considered for the role of Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler
You will need to be:
- Well organised
- Enjoy a fast-faced role
- Calm under pressure
- Have a pro-active attitude with plenty of initiative
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good time management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Scheduling experience would be ideal
- Have you own transport due to the location of the Company
The package for the role of Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler
- Basic salary - Up to £25,000 pa depending upon experience
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm (Office based)
- 23 days holiday
- Private health cover
- Free parking
- Free lunch
If you are interested in this role please apply on line quoting reference 13170.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of any Employment Agency.