Job Title: Service Administrator
Salary: c. £21,000 pa
Location: Near Stansted
Term: Permanent – Full Time
RecruitAbility are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their successful client based near Stansted, Essex. The role will be based in the Service Department which is extremely busy, so the right candidate needs to be calm and enjoy a fast-paced role.
The role of Service Administrator
This role will involve supporting both the customers and the other staff members in the Service Department. Duties will include:-
- Answer incoming calls as required
- Managing the service@ inbox to resolve customer queries and complaints
- Manage the queries within the agreed timescales in the designated area
- Liaising with technicians on customer issues
- cheduling new customers where necessary
- Contact relevant clients in advance of service visit
- Upload technicians schedule in advance of attendance
- Weekly meetings with Team Leader to keep them informed of all information critical to them and the company
- Compile all service-related relevant reports as required
- Develop and constantly improve systems related to the position, to be more efficient - implementing and teaching improved systems to staff.
To be considered for the role of Service Administrator
- You must be able to drive and have your own vehicle due to location
- Have administration and customer service experience
- Be calm and able to cope under pressure
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of Outlook, Word and Excel desirable
The package for the role of Service Administrator
Basic salary – c. £21,000 pa20 day’s holiday
Hours – 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
If you are interested in this role please apply quoting reference number RA13003 or calling Wendy Barriball for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.