Job Title: Service Administrator
Location: Near Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000 pa according to experience
The Role of Service Administrator
You will be the first point of contact for the customers therefore you will need excellent communication skills and ideally have at least 1 years’ commercial experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
The role is varied therefore the ideal candidate will be a competent multi tasker. You should be confident that you have the ability to cope with a variety of duties and be organised enough to see them through to completion. They use a variety of software packages to improve efficiency therefore previous experience of CRM systems is an advantage but not essential.
- To deal with day to day customer and supplier questions and issues in a timely nature whilst developing strong relationships.
- To organise engineer service visits and call outs, proactively ensuring required parts are in stock and reports are received by engineers and issued to customers on time.
- To ensure software systems are kept up to date
- To assist with administration for external accreditations eg ISO 9001, CHAS
- To dial customer sites daily and learn how to interpret the data reports
- Any other tasks as directed by your line manager
- Organised, reliable and with a “can do” attitude.
- High level of MS Office capability
- Self-organised with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent relationship builder. Capable of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, trust and professional ethics
- Strong communicator able to deal with all levels within the business
- A level maths or science would be a bonus for air quality data interpretation but no essential
- A passion for both the environment and excellent customer service is required
The Package for the role of Service Administrator
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent upon experience
To apply, please forward follow the on screen instructions quoting Reference RA12427
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.