Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Harlow, Essex
Term: Permanent, Full Time
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join this well established and successful company.
You will need to be passionate about what you do, and committed to the Company values.
The role of Senior Business Development Manager:
- Generate new client leads through an agreed strategy
- Growth of existing client business
- Developing and maintaining customer information in line with GDPR
- Agreeing and setting up of company contracts and documentation
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements and tenders
To be considered for the role of Senior Business Development Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years business development experience, ideally within the pharmaceuticals, medical or healthcare industry
- A proven track record in winning new business at all levels
- Proven ability to engage with potential clients across a range of cultures, backgrounds and disciplines
- A proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Confident, enthusiastic and outgoing
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Self motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
The package for the role of Senior Business Development Manager:
£40,000 - £80,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
35 hour week
This role will be based predominantly from home, however, you will be required in the office once a month.
If you are interested in the above role please apply on line quoting reference RA12762 or call Adrienne on 07879 330113 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.