Job Title: Sales Territory Manager
Location: Territory: North London, Norfolk, Notts & Lancs
Salary: £30,000 + £700/Mth Car Allowance + 30 Days Holiday
My client is a very successful international company who are looking to recruit a results driven Sales Territory Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects covering North London and across to Norfolk, Notts and Lancs.
The Role of Sales Territory Manager
Using your influential and engaging personality, you will be visiting existing and new clients to promote and sell this highly innovative and unique product.
You will be based from home and expected to be out on the road 4 days out of 5 and only expected to visit the UK head office in Hertfordshire once a quarter. You can expect to have to stay away from home on average once a week and be flexible when required.
You will be liaising regularly with the office based Telesales team who will be making outbound calls on your behalf to book appointments but you will also be expected to make your own appointments and manage your diary.
- Discover new and innovative ways of meeting the demands and needs of customers
- Contribute to the sales team by meeting deadlines and goals
- Help set up and advise on displays as necessary for point of sale
- Meet with clients regarding product sales and promotions
- Invest new and innovative ideas for product promotion
- Provide presentations and other marketing material to encourage clients to purchase products
- Analyse the competition to prevent a decline in sales and maintain market share
- Attend any conventions or trade shows that promote the sales of the product as required
- Engage with customers by finding their needs and resolve any complaint
- Meet sales goals
Skills & Experience Required for the Sales Territory Manager
- Previous experience and successful track record in a business development or field sales role is essential
- Well organised
- Target driven
- Assertive, resilient and tenacious
- Excellent presentation skills
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn new product knowledge
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Good computer skills
- Full UK Driving licence
The Package for the Sales Territory Manager
Basic: £30,000 + £700/month car allowance + Expense Account
30 days annual leave + bank holidays
To apply for the role of Sales Territory Manager:
Please apply online or call Lucy Fowler or apply online quoting reference RA12521
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
**Please ensure that your email address is on your CV**