Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Braintree, Essex
Salary: c. £30,000 pa + benefits
Term: Full time, permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to join their successful manufacturing business. The Head Office is based in Hong Kong but this role will be based in the Braintree area. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and will be required to help launch an exciting new product.
The role of Sales & Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties:-
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Plans and oversees channel development, advertising and promotion activities including social media presence to improve the Company’s presence and recognition.
- Oversees and evaluates market research in order to develop and recommend appropriate brand strategy, product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and make appropriate adjustments if need be, to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities; provide bench-marking targets for Product Development.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners. Represents company at relevant trade events to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, leading sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Develops and manages approved sales/marketing operating budgets; controls expenditures of division to conform to approve budgetary requirements.
- Manages sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly, with the key objective of achieving satisfactory profit level and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and sales reports to measure performances against targets.
- Oversees the preparation of manuals, technical publications and other relevant marketing materials.
- Provide direction for product research and development.
To be considered for the role of Sales & Marketing Manager
Degree Holder in Marketing/Business Administration/Science or related disciplineMinimum 5 years of experience in similar capacityDemonstrated knowledge of key account managementMature, presentable with good interpersonal communication skills and able to work under pressure independentlyFamiliar with wireless and server-based products is an advantageExperience or contacts in the Care/Nursing industry would be an advantage
The package for the role of Sales & Marketing Manager
Basic salary – c. £30,000 pa
20 days holiday
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12261 or call Wendy Barriball for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.