Job Title: Sales/Business Development Executive
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, Herts
Salary: £22,000 - £29,000 dependent upon experience
RecruitAbility are recruiting for an Sales/Business Development Executive for my client based in Bishop’s Stortford. The company are one of the UK’s fasting growing online companies in the UK and they are looking for either an experienced sales exec or will also look at a trainee with huge potential that they can train. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business and work within a really friendly team.
The role of Sales/Business Development Executive
You will be responsible for driving new business through multiple channels as well as maximising business from within the existing accounts. Their ratio of client meeting to new business is 100% so this is a product that sells itself and is generally a soft sell where they ‘encourage interest’ rather than hard sell and get excellent results from this method.
You might come from a recruitment background and are now looking for a more straight forward sales role as other members of the team have come from this route and are doing exceptionally well and are really enjoying it even though this role has no connection to the recruitment sector at all.
This is a great opprotunity to succeed in a sales role with a good mix of both phone sales and face to face/client visits.
General duties will include:
- Calling new businesses to introduce this niche business and closing for a client visit
- Speaking to existing customers and developing relationships
- Attending client visits (on average you will be out of the office 1.5 days per week)
- Attending industry related conferences
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Completing the necessary paperwork once the business has been won
- Using your engaging personality to build rapport
To be considered for the role of Sales/Business Development Executive:
- Ideally 2 years proven track record of B2B sales experience or trainees will also be considered
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Engaging and influential personality
- PC literate
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- A full UK driving licence and own transport is essential
- Able to work as a team
The package for the role of Sales/Business Development Executive:
The basic salary: c£22 - £26,000 dependent on experience + bonus + commission. OTE £29,000
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12591
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.