Job Title: Full time Regional Area Receptionist (Essex/Hertfordshire Area)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa pro rata
Location: Based at Bishop’s Stortford with regular travel to Chelmsford and Stevenage
(mileage paid @ 45p)
My client is looking for a full-time Regional Receptionist to provide reception cover at three of my client’s five centres in the Essex/Hertfordshire area (Bishop’s Stortford, Stevenage and Chelmsford). The Regional Receptionist will be happy to drive between all three centres, and to manage their own diary. Mileage will be paid for travel to other centres from the Bishop’s Stortford centre. You will arrange to be at the right centre at the right time, in co-ordination with the Centre Managers (weekly rota signed off by Group Manager). The Regional Receptionist will be fully trained and can, if required, carry out viewings at all centres.
The role of the Receptionist
- To manage time efficiently and effectively to provide cover at Reception at all three of the Essex/Hertfordshire Centres.
- To ensure that time is used effectively when no holiday cover is required, asking Centre Managers if they have any other cover requirements.
- To adhere to the company driving policy when driving on company business.
- To ensure that clients and visitors are welcomed and received in a friendly and responsive manner and that they receive a positive first impression of all Centres.
- To handle complaints with courtesy and refer more serious issues to the relevant Centre Manager. To ensure timely feedback to customers as appropriate.
- To carry out any viewings in Centre Manager’s/Client Services Co-ordinator’s absence, and make sure that all relevant contact and viewing information is entered in to Centrecharge.
- To understand the month-end batching and charge sheets.
- To have a good understanding of professional social media management, and be willing to promote the Centres and Group via social media.
- To ensure that all calls are answered and announced efficiently and courteously in line with company policy and procedures.
- To ensure that incoming and out-going post, parcels and faxes are sorted/franked, that clients are alerted accordingly, and that the post sheet is filled in for recharging.
- To ensure that all services provided are appropriately logged and charged in Centrecharge.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Centre Manager.
- To set up/amend/delete access cards/fobs as required.
- To ensure all keys are kept safe, doors are locked and alarm systems set when necessary.
- To assist with booking, administering and invoicing meeting rooms using Centrecharge.
- To ensure that housekeeping is of the highest standard. Specifically, that the reception and meeting room areas are well maintained, kept neat, tidy and well presented at all times.
- To be aware that you will be required to travel to all three Essex/Hertfordshire locations.
- Punctuality: You should be at your post and ready to answer calls at your start time. If meetings have been booked, you may need to be present earlier or later than your usual working hours.
To be considered for the role of Receptionist
- Experience of working in a Business or Conference Centre is desirable but not essential
- Experience of billing and charge out processes is desirable, although training will be given
- Sales & marketing experience in a business-to-business context
- Experience of dealing with bookings and cancellations
- Administration experience
- Organised and efficient in time management
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good selling skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
The package for the Receptionist
- Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 pa pro rata
- Holiday – 25 days’ + bank holidays + extra days at Christmas (option to buy or sell 5 days annual leave)
- Hours – 8.30 am – 5pm or 9.00 am – 5.30pm depending on the location
- Christmas bonus
- £30 per month towards your phone bill
- Free parking
- Based at Bishop’s Stortford Centre
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12153 or call Wendy Barriball for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is on your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.