Job Title: Purchasing and Sales Administrator
Location: Near Sawbridgeworth
Salary: £15,000.00 to £20,000 pa according to experience
My client specialises in air pollution monitoring. They manufacture and ship equipment and spare parts worldwide. They also specialise in the repair, maintenance and installation of air quality stations throughout the UK.
The Role of Purchasing and Sales Administrator
The Purchasing and Sales Administrator will be the first point of contact for day to day procurement and estimating within the company.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and have at least 1 years commercial experience in a commercial role with similar responsibilities.
- To deal with day to day customer and supplier questions and issues in a timely nature.
- Generating quotes and estimates for clients.
- Contacting suppliers for spares estimates.
- Manage and control supplier buying lists and develop strong relationships with key suppliers.
- To reconcile supplier statements in preparation for payment to be raised.
- Maintain the key supplier contract files ensuring all regulatory evidence is accurately maintained.
- To control the PO approval order process and the issuing out PO numbers.
- Any other tasks as directed by your line manager
- GCSE C or above Maths and English
- Organised, reliable and with a “can do” attitude.
- High level of Excel skill
- Meticulous and self-organised with an ability to prioritise
- Excellent relationship builder. Capable of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, trust and professional ethics
- Strong communicator able to deal with all levels within the business
- Languages a bonus
The Package for the role of Purchasing and Sales Administrator
£15,000 - £20,000 per annum dependent upon experience
To apply, please forward follow the on screen instructions quoting Reference RA12308
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.