Job Title: Property Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pa pro rata (depending upon experience)
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Term: Permanent Part-time
My client is looking for an experienced, highly organised administrator to join their successful and fast-growing property company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of a very successful team within a local property company.
The Role of Property Administrator
The purpose of the role is to actively manage preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and health and safety compliance within the company’s property portfolio. The Property Administrator will be responsible for managing their own diary, liaising regularly with relevant colleagues and tenants to ensure that maintenance tasks are pro-actively booked in and carried out.
You will be required to:
- Work with the surveyors, arrange suitable contractors to carry out reactive maintenance
- Create and maintain a suppliers list.
- Track and file contracts and insurance certificates, maintaining a follow-up system for expirations
- Create and maintain an asset register
- Review utilities contracts annually, negotiating new contracts where required
- Contract suitable professionals for repairs and maintenance as required
- Oversee contractors and inspect completed jobs
- Assist with building-related emergency situations
- Manage own diary, carrying out both routine/planned maintenance as well as ad hoc repairsInspect buildings regularly
- Maintain all office files and appropriate documentation
- Assist with Health & Safety audits
To be Considered for the role of Property Administrator
Property experience would be an advantage
Extremely well organised and efficient with good time management skills
Excellent computer skills
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Experience with budget management
Experience of liaison with external contractors
Flexible and adaptable
Work well under pressure
Full clean licence & own transport
The Package for the role of Property Administrator
Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000 pa
Hours – part time flexible hours but required to be in the office every day
25 days’ holiday
Private healthcare plan
Tax free child care
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12246 or call Wendy Barriball for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.