Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: £65,000 (Depending on Experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time.
My client is a small, but growing company based in Bishop’s Stortford. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join my client at a very exciting time. You will be office based in Bishops Stortford (parking available), but you must be willing to travel to London and surrounding areas.
The role of Project Manager:
- Working with site managers from various construction and fit out companies and liaising with them on all electrical aspect of the projects
- Working along side M&E consultants and designers issuing any queries they may have due to the design of the project
- Dealing with any technical queries
- To be actively involved in tendering for new projects
- Managing a team of electrical contractors, working alongside CA site management & sub contractors.
- You will need to work to tight and precise deadlines
- You will need to issue weekly reports on projects that you will be managing
- To conduct weekly progress meetings
To be considered for the role of Project Manager:
- Preferred but not essential - ONC/HNC
- Working knowledge of electrical building services projects with an M&E value of between £50k - £1million
- Full UK driving licence
- Have good knowledge of electrical design
- Experience with CAD
- To be computer literate with good use of Microsoft office, especially excel spreadsheets & Outlook
- Have good experience of tendering projects up to £1m
- Strong track record of delivering projects across the residential, commercial & hospitality sectors
- Experience of issuing RAMS
- You will need to be ambitious with excellent organisational skills, punctual, trustworthy and with good communication skills.
- You will need to have a good work ethic with great leadership skills.
- Previous experience is essential.
The Package for the role of Project Manager :
The basic salary: £65,000 (depending on experience)
Holiday: 28 day (including bank holidays)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12579 or call Adrienne for more information on 01279 758855
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.