Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Saffron Walden + Site Visits
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: Office hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:45pm. Site hours will vary
RecruitAbility is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their client based in Saffron Walden. You would be joining at an exciting time as the company expands. This would suit a Project Manager with experience in the construction industry.
The role of Project Manager:
You would be working closely with the Site Managers on a variety of projects and in different locations, to ensure the smooth running of the projects. You would be creating, maintaining, and monitoring the project plan, schedule and budget. Part of your role would be to liaise with clients and suppliers, keeping them informed of any changes or requirements. Health and safety on-site would be part of your remit. When you are not on site, would be based in the Saffron Walden office, working on other projects, therefore it is essential that you are in reasonable commuter distance of Saffron Walden.
Some of the projects could require overseas travel, so it's essential that you have a valid passport.
To be considered for the role of Project Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in construction
- An understanding of mechanical engineering
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to travel nationally and internationally
- A full UK drivers' licence
- An excellent team spirit attitude
- Within daily commute of Saffron Walden
The package for Project Manager:
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Hours: Office hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:45pm. Site hours will vary
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Please apply online quoting reference 13119 or call Adrienne for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.