Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Saffron Walden + Site Visits
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: Office hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:45pm. Site hours will vary
RecruitAbility is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their client based in Saffron Walden. You would be joining at an exciting time as the Company expands. This would suit a Project Manager with experience in the construction industry.
The Role of Project Manager:
Initially you would be working on a project based in Didcot. You would be working closely with the Site Manager to ensure the smooth running of the project. You would be creating, maintaining, and monitoring the project plan, schedule and budget. Part of your role would be to liaise with clients and suppliers, keeping them informed of any changes or requirements. Health and safety on site would be part of your remit. You could expect to be on site in Didcot for 2 -3 days per week and the remainder of the week would be based in the Saffron Walden office, working on other projects.
For the right person, there could be potential to work on international projects in the future.
To be considered for the role of Project Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in construction
- An understanding of mechanical engineering
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to travel nationally
- A full UK driving licence
- An excellent team spirit attitude
The Package for Project Manager:
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Hours: Office hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:45pm. Site hours will vary
- 23-day holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Please apply online quoting reference 13119 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.