Job Title: Project Manager/Account Handler
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
RecruitAbility are looking for a Project Manager/Account Handler to join a very well established and successful design and marketing agency based in Bishop’s Stortford.
The role of Project Manager/Account Handler
- Building and maintaining existing accounts
- Developing new client relationships
- Managing projects from creative brief through to completion
- Liaising with clients across a range of industries and marketing disciplines
To be considered for the role of Project Manager/Account Handler
- Ideally previous agency experience in both offline and digital marketing services
- Confident communicator
- Client facing skills
- An understanding of both online and offline media and their function across the different marketing platforms
- Confident in taking responsibility for projects from start to finish and working in a collaborative manner with the in-house creative team
- A working knowledge and understanding of the primary social media platforms would be an advantage but not essential
- Good organisational skills
- An understanding of the print/production process would be an advantage
The package for the role of Project Manager/Account Handler
My client are a full design and marketing agency with a passion for delivering creative and strategic marketing solutions. They have a pro-active, can-do attitude and their aim is to provide an in-house marketing department extension for their clients.
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12389 or call Lucy Fowler or Adrienne Coleman for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.