Job Title: Practice Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford
Term: Permanent, full time
RecruitAbility have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to work along side the MD of a hugely successful company based on the outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford.
This role is ideal for someone who has excellent knowledge of the Financial Services Industry, and an understanding of HR processes. You will need to be extremely reliable and trustworthy with a great work ethic and leadership ability.
The role of Practice Manager
- Work closely with the Advisory Board to ensure the Business Plan is properly implemented
- Liaise with service suppliers to ensure optimal service agreements
- Oversee the delivery of all general office and business administration
- Managing all aspect of HR for the team
- Direct general accounting functions (cashflow forecasts, annual budget, P&L, balance sheet)
- Oversee all IT services and systems with the help of external consultants
To be considered for the role of Practice Manager
- At least 3 years relevant financial industry experience is essential
- A good knowledge and understanding of Human Resources Management
- Excellent knowledge and understand of the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent attention to detailHighly numerate
- Excellent team and management ability
- Ability to prioritise
- Committed and not work shy
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel
- An excellent communicator (both verbal & written)
The package for the role of Practice Manager
Basic salary of £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on Experience)
Hours: Full time
28 days holiday
To apply, please follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12724 or for more information please call Adrienne on 01279 758855.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.