Job Title: PR Assistant
Location: West and Central London- Remote and Office Working
This is a very exciting opportunity working for my client who are a PR and Comms firm specialising in the Beauty, Fitness and Wellbeing sectors whose clients include high profile individuals, well known businesses and key influencers. Due to expansion, they are looking for a PR Assistant who they can train on all elements of PR so there is huge scope to grow and develop in this role.
The role of PR Assistant
Working very closely with the business owner, we are looking for someone who is passionate and creative and who will love and emerge themselves in their clients’ brands. This is not a 9-5 job, you must be flexible to work out of hours to attend events such as photo shoots, launch parties etc.
No two days are the same, and your week will be split between office, remote working and client sites. You must enjoy being out and about across London and meeting new people.
- Monitoring coverage
- Getting coverage for clients
- Building relationships with clients
- Helping to organise press events
- Creating send outs for events
- Packing promotional bags
- Posting on socials
- Writing good emails
- Forging relationships with beauty editors
My client will train you on all of the above and guide and coach you into the wonderful world of PR and as such the long- term plan is that you would end up with your own accounts as a PR Executive.
To be considered for this exciting PR Assistant vacancy, you must bring to the table:
- Excellent communication skills - essential
- Confident and outgoing
- Driven and ambitious
- Quick learner
- Passionate about the Fashion/Beauty/Lifestyle Fitness sectors
- A love for social media
- Good written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in an unstructured way ie no 2 days are the same
- Tech savvy with MS office suite and social media
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- You must be a ‘do-er’ and be a self-starter
The package for the role of PR Assistant
- The basic salary: £20,000
- Official office hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday but flexibility is paramount
- Based in Central and West London
Please apply online quoting reference RA13012
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.