Job Title: Personal Accident Claims Advisor/Adjuster
Salary: c. £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Our client is a highly successful Insurance company based in Bishop’s Stortford.
Due to expansion and success, they are currently looking for a Personal Accident Claims Advisor/Adjuster to join their busy and friendly team.
The role of Personal Accident Claims Advisor/Adjuster
- Deliver a customer focussed approach to claims through speed of service and open, honest and personable communications with all brokers and (re)insurers
- Manage claims including third party agreements and service providers
- Treat customers fairly and report any complaints immediately so that these can be addressed quickly.
- Notify any potential or actual conflicts of interest in accordance with procedures.
- Review workloads and claim counts regularly and escalate any concerns you may have
To be considered for the role of Personal Accident Claims Advisor/Adjuster
Ideally 2 years + working knowledge of the claims environment in a Lloyds market
Strong written and spoken communication skills in the English language
Possess good IT skills, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook and ability to use or learn their in-house system
Possess excellent customer service skills
Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, pay close attention to detail and work in a logical and thorough manner
Take responsibility and accountability for own claimsIdentify problems and be proactive in their resolution
The package for the role of Personal Accident Claims Advisor/Adjuster
c. £30,000 - £35,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12095 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.