Job Title: Payroll Assistant – Full Training Given
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Our client is a highly successful and well established company based in central Bishop’s Stortford.
Due to their continued expansion and success, they are currently looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their busy and friendly team where they will offer full training and excellent career prospects.
The role of Payroll Assistant
- Updating systems
- Speaking to customers
- Working alongside team members to learn the business
- Maintain accurate data
- Following procedures
To be considered for the role of Payroll Assistant
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Possess good numeracy skills
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with customers
- Understanding and empathy throughout
- Possess good IT skills, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook and ability to use or learn their in-house system
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, pay close attention to detail and work in a logical and thorough manner
- Identify problems and be proactive in their resolution
- Naturally inquisitive
The package for the role of Payroll Assistant
£18,000 to £20,000 dependent on skills and experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12349 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.