Job Title: Part Time Sales Executive
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, Essex
Salary: £22,000 pro rata
The Role of Sales Executive
Always striving to achieve the best results, you will be a team player, dealing with international clients on a daily basis to gain/develop new business. You will be selling directly over the phones, making sure that you pro-actively contact new or lapsed customers. You will be working under the guidance of the Sales Manager, but will have your own projects to manage. This is a low pressured sales environment. You will be expected to develop client relationships and build rapport.
Up to three times a year you will be required to attend trade shows and exhibitions, so you must be well presented and client facing.
To be considered for the Role of Sales Executive
- Previous outbound business to business telephone sales experience
- High level of rapport building skills
- Ability to create needs and opportunities and to "think on your feet"
- revious experience of working to targets would be ideal
- Positive approach to life and work "anything is possible" attitude
- Pro-active and flexible
- Confident on the telephone
- The ability to be self motivated and take ownership of your own projects
- Be able to create well structured and professional emails
The Package for the Sales Executive:
We are offering a salary of £22,000 pro rata
Hours: 9:30 – 2:30
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays pro rata, plus opportunity to work around school holidays
Please apply online quoting reference RA12080 or Adrienne for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.