Job Title: Part Time Administrator
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £9 per hour
Term: Permanent - 30 hours per week.
My client is looking for an Administrator to join their well-established company in Harlow. They are a small and busy team who work with both national and international clients.
The role of Administrator
- Process all new and existing customer orders
- Deal with any queries from Customers in a prompt and efficient manner
- Typing up quotations and forwarding them to relevant clients and departments
- Updating client records and database
- Liaising with clients to ensure that they are kept up to date throughout the sales process
- Maintaining sales records and compiling sales reports
- General filing and record keeping
- Using social media to promote the company’s business
- On occasions, making appointments for sales representatives
- To provide cover for staff who are away from the office
- Arrange rota to ensure that the office is manned at all time
- Answering the telephone and taking accurate messages
Skills and Experience required for the Administration role:
Excellent computer skills are essential including Word and ExcelPrevious administration experience is essentialAccuracy and attention to detail are important to this roleAbility to check all documents carefully and thoroughlyAble to work under pressureGood communication skillsGood team playerHardworking and reliable
The Package for the role of Administrator
Salary: £9 per hour. 30 hours per week
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3:30pm with 30 mins for lunch.
To apply, please follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12157 or for more information call Adrienne Coleman at RecruitAbility