Job Title: Onboarding Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience
RecruitAbility are looking for an Onboarding Project Manager to join their successful client’s business based in Hertford. This is an exciting opportunity and a newly created position due to the expansion of the company.
The role of Onboarding Project Manager
This role is focused on understanding the clients’ perspective at every interaction across the relationship and project lifecycle, so that the company can create a consistently
positive experience for their clients (and their customers). This role is critical to successfully delivering multiple projects at multi sites, in a seamless and customer centric approach, using project management experience and methods.
In addition, the role will work with cross-functional teams – including marketing & communications, strategic bids, and continuous improvement – to ensure that the company delivers an integrated approach across all client/customer touchpoints.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarising relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
To be considered for the role of Onboarding Project Manager
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Proven experience in multi-project and multi-site management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as an IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.Budget management experience.
The package for the role of Onboarding Project Manager
- Salary - £35 - £45 depending on experienceHours 35 per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm (flexible hours)
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- Holiday currently 21 but open to negotiation
- Ideally a solid multi-site multi thread PM background
- Prince 2 would be the ideal (Higher salary will only be applicable to this accreditation
- Full driving licence as there will be some travel involved
To apply online please send your CV quoting reference RA12713 or speak to Wendy Barriball at RecruitAbility on 01279758855 for more information.
**Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV**
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility are those of an Employment Agency.