Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: £18,000 (Full or Part Time Considered)
Location: Near Bishop’s Stortford
My client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team near Bishops Stortford.
They buy and ship parts worldwide and need someone to manage their stock inventory along with import and export administration.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will play a crucial role in their growing team, mainly responsible for:
- Ordering and managing stock levels
- Import / Export paperwork
- Customer administration & sales order tracking
- Website Administration and payment reconciliation
Qualifications and Skills
They are looking for a careful, detail-focused person, with some practical experience in a multi-tasked administration environment. You should have a strong work ethic and take great pride in your work as accuracy is imperative. They’d also like you to have:
- A can-do attitude, willing to help out wherever needed
- The ability to keep accurate records
- Good use of Microsoft Office is essential
Ideally, you may have experience in some or all of the below:
- Import / ExportManufacturing
- Stock Inventory
This role could be part time or full time dependent upon the candidate
They offer a competitive salary (pro rata'd for part time) and a great benefits package (including pension scheme & private healthcare). On top of that, you’ll be joining a family friendly company with a culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
Apply online quoting reference RA12151