My client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy, vibrant and friendly team.
The role of Administrator:
- Collating and communicating documentary support of export sales paperwork to regulatory compliance
- Working in conjunction with Sales, Quality and Accounts teams to coordinate project paperwork
- Producing, retrieving and presenting documentation in a timely manner to satisfy the successful transport and delivery of orders
- Replying to emails
- Inputting information onto the system
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Answering the phones and dealing with enquiries
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is essential
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to create well written emails
- Excellent team player
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Must be able to drive and have a car
The package for the role of Office Administrator
The basic salary: £20,000
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12230, or contact Adrienne Coleman on 01279 758855 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.