Job Title: Mechanical Assembler / Workshop Engineer
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
RecruitAbility is looking for someone who is a fast learner, reliable and looking to develop their career further, to join their well established, fast growing client. You will need to have some basic mechanical skills. They offer excellent training and the opportunity to develop within their growing company.
The role of Mechanical Assembler / Workshop Engineer:
- Work from instructions and mechanical drawings to assemble, test, maintain and repair a wide range of products, using hand and air operated tools.
- Checking all work meets quality and technical standards
- Ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed and recorded.
- Ability to solder would be an advantage.
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
To be considered for the role of Mechanical Assembler / Workshop Engineer:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You will need to be mechanically minded
- You must be a team player
- You must be reliable.
- You must have your own transport due to the location of the office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must have steel toe cap boots
The Package for the role of Mechanical Assembler / Workshop Engineer:
- The basic salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday: 23 days plus bank holidays
- Birthday holiday & long service holiday
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Mon – Fri
- Free parking
Please apply online quoting reference 13083
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.