Job Title: Marketing /Social Media Co-ordinator
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (pro rata)
Hours: 2.5 days per week (flexible hours, office based)
RecruitAbility is looking for a Marketing and Social Media Co-ordinator to join their well established, fast growing client in Takeley. You will be joining them at an exciting time as they expand their products throughout the UK and Europe. You will be working within an entrepreneurial environment, where you will have ownership of brands and the opportunity to really put your own stamp on products.
The Role of Marketing and Social Media Co-ordinator:
- Owning the social media channels for your brands, leveraging them to communicate directly with your audience.
- Planning and delivering a digital strategy for each of the brands including remarketing, PPC and display advertising.
- Planning your promotional campaigns throughout the year to deliver results.
- Supporting your new products with dedicated communications and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with external agencies to produce campaign materials and general marketing collateral for use by the sales teams in each business.
To be considered for the role of Marketing and Social Media Co-ordinator:
- Experience managing effective social media campaigns in a B2B environment specifically Linkedin
- Copy writing
- Experience using Mailchimp.
- Intermediate skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator ideal
- A can-do, proactive attitude
The Package for Marketing and Social Media Co-ordinator:
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (pro rata)
- Hours: 2.5 days per week (flexible hours, office based)
- 23 day holiday (excluding bank holidays) pro rata
- A day off on your Birthday
- Free Parking
- Free Gym on site
Please apply on line quoting reference 13032 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.