Job Title: Marketing/PR Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum (dependent upon skills and experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time
My client is a very well established and successful firm. They are currently looking for an experienced Marketing/PR Manager to work within their Member Services Team.
The role of Marketing/PR Manager
You would be working with clients to help develop their business plans.
Contribute to client’s international events and conferences.
Your role of Marketing/PR Manager:
- To work with the international committee, providing support and guidance
- Attend international events
- Build strong working relationships with clients
To be considered for the role of Marketing/PR Manager, you must have:
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
- Exceptional organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Powerpoint
- Experience and working knowledge of membership organisations and committees
- Experience of Project Management and Event Support
- Proactive and self-motivated team player.
- General knowledge of the automotive mobility industry
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Experience of working in an international organisation
- Second language
The Package for the role of Industry Relations Manager:
The basic salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
35 hours per week (flexitime by agreement)
23 days holiday
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12352 or call Adrienne Coleman for more information
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.