Job Title: Key Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependent upon skills and experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time
My client is a very well established and successful firm within a niche market. They are currently looking for an experienced office based Key Account Manager to work closely with one of their major clients, growing the relationship and managing all their data.
The role of Key Account Manager
You would be responsible for the management of a key client account dealing with paid magazine subscriptions, free circulation and event databases, all held and maintained on my client’s system. The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills coupled with an in depth understanding of customer data, to enable translation of the client’s business needs into technical solutions.
Your role of Key Account Manager:
- To be the go-to contact for your client.
- To build and grow that relationship.
- To run and check regular processes such as issue runs and renewals
- Analyse and select data using FastStats (experience desired, but not essential)
- Project Management – using in house systems, quoting and invoicing
- Communicate and coordinate successfully with internal teams and 3rd party companies
To be considered for the role of Key Account Manager:
- You must be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have experience in data management/analysis (cleaning, formatting, reporting)
- Be diligent, conscientious and extremely organised
- Have excellent inter-personal skills, flexible and passionate
- Be a strong problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- Have your own transport
- Be fluent in Microsoft office suite (particularly Excel and Access)
- Be a fast learner
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Be able to work well under pressure
The Package for the role of Key Account Manager
The basic salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Hours – Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12280 or call Adrienne Coleman for more information
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.