Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum (dependent upon skills and experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time
My client is a very well established and successful firm within a niche market. They are currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to work closely with one of their major clients.
The role of Account Manager
You would be responsible for the management of a key client account, dealing with paid magazine subscriptions, free circulation and event databases, all held and maintained on my client’s system. The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills. Attention to detail is essential.
Your role of Account Manager:
- To be the go-to contact for your client.
- To build and grow that relationship.
- To run and check regular processes such as issue runs and renewals
- Project management using in house systems, quoting and invoicing
- Be able to liaise with internal departments and 3rd party companies
To be considered for the role of Account Manager:
- You must be enthusiastic and motivated
- Be diligent, conscientious and extremely organised
- Have excellent inter-personal skills, flexible and passionate
- Be a strong problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- Have your own transport
- Have excellent computer skills, particularly Excel
- Be a fast learner
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Be able to work well under pressure
The Package for the role of Account Manager:
The basic salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Hours – Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12280 or call Adrienne Coleman for more information
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.