Job Title: IT Support Advisor
Location: Bishop's Stortford
Hours: 37.5 hour Monday - Friday
RecruitAbility is looking for an experienced IT Support Advisor to work with their prestigious client in Bishop's Stortford. This is an extremely varied role, providing excellent opportunities for growth.
The Role of IT Support Advisor:
- Supporting staff in their use of digital technologies, on a 1-1 basis or departmental training
- Contributing to the planning and development of IT strategy.
- Manage the digital platforms on a day to day basis
- Providing regular training sessions for staff on new technology
To be considered for the role of IT Support Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- In-depth experience of working with Office 365
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good problem solving and practical IT skills
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- The ability to deal positively and constructively with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to problem solve issues with the use of digital technologies
The Package for IT Support Advisor:
- Salary: £30,000
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday
- 30 days per annum
- Free parking
Please apply on line quoting reference 13039 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.