Job Title: IT Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (pro rata)
Hours: 16 – 24 hours per week. Home or office based
RecruitAbility are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to work within a prestigious Company based in Harlow. As a key member of their small and experienced management team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of their ecommerce sites as well as a number of large projects which will drive the growth of the business.
This is an exciting new position which gives the opportunity for the right person to really get involved and have an impact on the future development of the business.
The Role of IT Project Manager:
- Be the main point of contact between the company and 3rd party web/systems developers.
- Be able to take control of all development projects, working closely with different areas of the business and development partners to create and finalise specs and deliver the completed project on time.
- Be responsible for conducting thorough testing on all new developments
- Be instrumental in recommending improvements
- Liaise with development partners to help identify and fix problems when they occur
Other duties will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to monitor and improve web site user journeys to increase conversions
- Working closely with the Compliance Director to ensure websites are fully compliant with FCA and data protection regulations.
To be considered for the role of IT Project Manager:
You will have:
- Proven experience of managing and delivering web development projects
- Experience of creating project specs and testing
- The ability to get know the business and its requirements quickly
- Have enough technical knowledge to understand what is required (no programming skills are needed).
- An eye for detail and be extremely organised.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be helpful
The Package for IT Project Manager:
c.40-50k pro rata depending on experiencePrivate Health CareCompany Pension
Hours: 16-24 hours per week.
Hours are flexible and can be at home, in our Harlow office or a mixture.
You may be required to do an initial induction or training in the office.
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12984 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.