Job Title: Grounds Maintenance Operatives x 2
Location: Near Dunmow, Essex
Salary: £18,000 per annum
My client are looking to recruit a grounds maintenance operative to join their successful and growing team.
The company are a Commercial Grounds Maintenance Company maintaining multiple sites across the East and South East of England for property management companies, schools, academies, industrial estates and private resident’s associations.
Main duties of the Grounds Maintenance Operative include:
- To carry out a site specific programme of works as part of the maintenance regime on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- To undertake the duties of the Grounds Maintenance Contract, e.g. grass cutting, hedge cutting, shrub border maintenance, lawncare etc.
- To regularly report to your supervisor on progress of works and any matters which arise affecting delivery of service
- Responsible, along with your supervisor for the daily inspection and reporting procedure for machinery, prior and on completion of usage, including vehicles
- Responsible, along with your supervisor, for the cleanliness of machinery and vehicles
- To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are implemented as per induction
- To maintain excellent customer and client relations, particularly members of the public
- To maintain a presentable appearance at all times
- Essential Criteria for the role of Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Clean Driving Licence
- Punctuality is vital
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience is preferred but full training will be given.
- Knowledge in the use of petrol garden machinery
The Salary for the Grounds Maintenance Operative role:
A basic salary of £18,000 pa plus benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
To apply, follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12310