Job Title: Grounds Maintenance Operative
Location: Near Dunmow, Essex
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Main duties of the Grounds Maintenance Operative include:
- To carry out a site specific programme of works as part of the maintenance regime on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- To undertake the duties of the Grounds Maintenance Contract, e.g. grass cutting, hedge cutting, shrub border maintenance, lawncare etc.
- To regularly report to your supervisor on progress of works and any matters which arise affecting delivery of service
- Responsible, along with your supervisor for the daily inspection and reporting procedure for machinery, prior and on completion of usage, including vehicles
- Responsible, along with your supervisor, for the cleanliness of machinery and vehicles
- To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are implemented as per induction
- To maintain excellent customer and client relations, particularly members of the public
- To maintain a presentable appearance at all times
Essential Criteria for the role of Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Clean Driving Licence
- Punctuality is vital
Desirable but not essential:
Experience is preferred but full training will be given.Having obtained PA1 and PA6 certification would be an advantage
The Salary for the Grounds Maintenance Operative role:
A basic salary of £18,000 pa plus benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
To apply, follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12030