Job Title: Graduate Insurance Claims Advisor/Adjuster
Salary: c. £18,000 to £20,000
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Our client is a highly successful Insurance company based in Bishop’s Stortford.
Due to expansion and success, they are currently looking for a graduate Insurance Claims Advisor/Adjuster to join their busy and friendly team where they will offer full training and excellent career prospects.
The role of Graduate Claims Advisor/Adjuster
- Deliver a customer focussed approach to claims through speed of service and open, honest and personable communications with all brokers and (re)insurers
- Manage claims including third party agreements and service providers
- Treat customers fairly and report any complaints immediately so that these can be addressed quickly.
- Notify any potential or actual conflicts of interest in accordance with procedures.
- Review workloads and claim counts regularly and escalate any concerns you may have
To be considered for the role of Graduate Insurance Claims Advisor/Adjuster
- Degree educated or degree calibre with experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Possess good IT skills, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook and ability to use or learn their in-house system
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, pay close attention to detail and work in a logical and thorough manner
- Identify problems and be proactive in their resolution
The package for the role of Graduate Insurance Claims Advisor/Adjuster
c. £18,000 to £20,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12098 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.