Job Title: Goods In/Goods Out Operative
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
RecruitAbility is looking for an experienced Goods In/Out person for their well-established client based in Elsenham.
The role of Goods In/Goods Out Operative:
- Loading and unloading containers
- Checking off stock
- Booking stock in
- Trade counter
- Ensuring that the data base is up to date
- Forklift work
To be considered for the role of Goods In/Goods Out Operative:
- You must have previous experience in a similar role
- A current forklift licence is essential
- A good can-do attitude is important
- You must be a team player.
- It is essential that you drive and have your own transport, due to the location of the office.
The package for Goods In/Goods Out Operative:
- Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- A day off on your birthday
- Free onsite parking
Please apply online quoting reference 13133.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.