Job Title: Financial Controller/Manager
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Term: Permanent. Full time.
RecruitAbility are able offer the unique opportunity to be a critical part of a dynamic, growing construction business.
The role of Financial Controller/Manager:
- This is a crucial role within the Company.
- You will be responsible for the entire finance function, working closely with the company accountants.
- You will be required to present information clearly and concisely to the Director on a regular basis.
- You will be the Directors eyes and ears for any financial matter concerning the business.
- Building working relationships is a key requirement as well as the ability to accurately interpret financial and management information
To be considered for the role of Financial Controller/Manager:
- You must have comprehensive financial experience within the construction business.
- You will be proactive, not reactive in managing the company finances
- You will be forward thinking with lots of common sense
- You will be confident, outgoing and prepared to argue your case
- You must be a team player
- You must have a full licence and your own car
- You will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or qualified by experience.
The Package for the role of Financial Controller/Manager:
The basic salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12596 or call Adrienne for more information on 01279 758855
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.