Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to £28,000 pa
Location: Near Stansted, Essex and London Liverpool Street
RecruitAbility’s creative client, have an exciting position for an experienced Executive Assistant/PA where you will provide support to a very vibrant and energetic sales team. This is an exciting time to join as sale activities within my clients’ business have been fast paced, with many opportunities still coming through even during the Covid period, and this is forecasted to increase even further throughout 2021 with their ambitious growth plans.
Working from both the Essex and London’s offices your time will be split between the two sites with normally 3 days in London and 2 days in Essex.
The role of Executive Assistant
You will join a team that is very fun and creative, and where there is never a dull moment! You will be expected to help with other minor office tasks/responsibilities as they arise, but these will not take away from the focus of your main role.
You will be supporting members of the Sales Team as your main role but will need to be flexible and work with the team on supporting other Key Account Managers if other parts of the team become extra busy. This main role is as follows:
- Provide support to the sales team in whatever area is required so that they can focus on client interaction.
- Prepare all the quote presentations creatively and accurately within deadlines
- Pro-actively organize the calendars as thoroughly as possible
- Maintain control of all the sales team members’ emails and filter through only those that require direct and urgent input in the agreed format
- Take tasks through to completion with as little involvement from the Sales team member as possible – keeping them informed through reporting as necessary
- Prepare all SM’s quote presentations and estimates within the deadlines
- Set up new contracts and initiate new orders to the installation team
- Produce monthly analysis and reports
- Develop and constantly improve systems related to your position, to be more effective and efficient
- Supporting the sales team members with tenders and request for proposals
To be considered for the role of Executive Assistant
- Organised, efficient and pro-active with initiative
- Familiar with all standard Microsoft functionalities, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to adapt to using their company ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics – Business Central)
- Ideally experience of working with bid writing, tenders and proposals
- Able to work to deadlines
- A love of design would be a bonus!
The package for the role of Executive Assistant
Basic salary - £23,000 - £25,000 pa, depending upon experience
Hours – 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Free parking at Essex Offices
Please apply online quoting RA12884 or call Wendy at RecruitAbility for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.