Job Title: Engineering Planner/Scheduler
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Location: Near Bishop’s Stortford
My client, based near Bishop’s Stortford, is looking for an Engineering Planner/Scheduler to join their small but fast growing team, to manage and assist the Scheduling Administrator. You would be responsible for organising works and engineers, and taking calls from customers (sometimes out of hours).
This role will be best suited to a former Service Engineer who now wishes to work in an office based role and has a strong appreciation and experience of both technical and customer service processes.
We invite applications from Engineer Schedulers/Service Engineers looking for an internal role.
The Role of Engineering Planner/Scheduler
- Dealing with installations, which includes contacting client ensuring they have everything ready for the installs, any issues with installs
- Ensuring the engineers jobs are efficiently planned
- Ensuring all jobs have correct equipment in stock
- Checking stock levels
- Be the go between for engineers and clients
- Over seeing our scheduler and covering holidays/sickness
To be considered for the role of Engineering Planner/Scheduler
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Previous scheduling experience
- Able to adjust to a fast paced environment
- A full licence and own car is essential
The package for the role of Engineering Planner/Scheduler
Office hours 9am – 5pm
28days annual leave (including bank holidays).