Job Title: Electronics Assembler / Workshop Operative
Salary: £22,500 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
RecruitAbility are looking for someone who is a fast learner, reliable and looking to develop their career further, to join their well established, fast growing client. You will need to have some basic electronic/electrical skills. They offer excellent training and the opportunity to develop within their growing company.
The role of Electronics Assembler / Workshop Operative:
- Work from instructions and electrical drawings to assemble, test, maintain and repair a wide range of products, using hand and air operated tools.
- Basic wiring and circuit board skills
- Checking all work meets quality and technical standards
- Ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed and recorded.
- Ability to solder would be an advantage.
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
To be considered for the role of Electronics Assembler / Workshop Operative:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You will need to be mechanically minded
- You must be a team player
- You must be reliable.
- You must have your own transport due to the location of the office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must have steel toe cap boots
The Package for the role of Electronics Assembler / Workshop Operative:
- The basic salary: £22,500 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday: 23 days plus bank holidays
- Birthday holiday & long service holiday
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Mon – Fri
- Free parking
Please apply on line quoting reference 13080 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.