Job Title: Electronics Assembler / Warehouse Operative
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday. 8:30am – 5pm Friday
RecruitAbility are looking for an Electronics Assembler / Warehouse Operative to work for our prestigious client based in Elsenham. This role is based in the warehouse, so steel toed safety shoes are essential. You MUST be able to drive and have your own transport
The role of Electronics Assembler / warehouse operative:
- Building electrical boards following a template.
- General warehouse duties, from unloading deliveries, checking orders and sorting out stock.
To be considered for the role of Electronics Assembler / warehouse operative:
- Some electronics experience is required
- Experience working on a production line would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- You must have your own transport as there is no public transport
- You must be reliable
The Package for the role of Electronics Assembler / Warehouse Operative:
The basic salary: £22,500 - £25,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday. 8:30am – 5:30pm Friday
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Free onsite parking
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12821 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.