Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: Circa £40,000
Term: Full Time. Permanent
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will ensure the smooth running of my client’s digital marketing initiatives, supporting new business, retention and brand awareness objectives. This role calls for a motivated self-starter able to devise and run digital marketing campaigns whilst providing strategic input to the Head of Marketing. They will be able to bring in the right mix of SEO, PPC and CRO to drive results. My clients is seeking a digital marketer with a broad range of experience across digital (5+ years), who can marry their experience with a sound knowledge of my client’s business.
The role of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to devise strategies that drive quality online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support key marketing objectives.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC to drive results
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing the performance of my client’s digital marketing suppliers.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data, to feed into digital marketing efforts.
- Understanding digital marketing analytics, tracking and reporting on ROI.
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Manager:
Previous experience in a similar B2B digital marketing role (5+ years).
Experience in managing successful PPC, SEO and CRO campaigns.
Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Flexibility to carry out and implement tasks where necessary.Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills.Must have own car and full licence
The Package for the role of Digital Marketing Manager :
The basic salary: Circa £40,000
Holiday: 28 days (including Bank Holidays)
Hours: 8:30 – 5pm or 9:00 – 5:30pm Mon-Thurs (finishing half an hour earlier on Friday)
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12488 or call Adrienne for more information on 01279 758855
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.