Job Title: Digital Design Assistant
Salary: c. £20,000
Location: Near Saffron Walden, Essex
My client is looking for a Digital Design Assistant to join their highly motivated and creative international digital marketing agency working on a range of high profile international client accounts.
The Role of Digital Design Assistant:
Working in fantastic newly refurbished offices, my client’s work covers everything from strategic market development, multi-language creative web design through exciting multi-media and video presentation, to secure data management processing.
Their reputation has been built on great creativity and attention to detail, so you will need to have excellent data entry skills and sharp eyes, as checking detail and accuracy in sometimes complex content and imagery is very important.
You might be a recent graduate or be in your first role and looking for your next step, either way, this opportunity is perfect for an individual looking to grow their career with a very successful organisation who invest in their staff, are great at identifying potential and work hard to develop their employees’ careers.
To be successful in the role of Digital Design Assistant:
- Graduate with BA/BA (Hons) level graphic design skills
- Excellent computer skills including Photoshop, HTML/CSS, popular web CMSs and MS Office
- Great talent, flair and able to demonstrate experience in web and related graphic design
- Knowledge of setting up and managing social media, PPC/Adwords and SEO
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Team player
- Able to work to tight schedules
- A professional and friendly style when dealing with clients
- Able to drive and have your own transport due to the rural location of the business
The Package for the role of Digital Design Assistant:
Basic Salary of c. £20,000
20 Days Holiday increasing by 1 additional day for each continuous year of employment up to 5 days
Please apply online quoting reference RA12127