Job Title: Customer Service / Scheduler
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time.
RecruitAbility are looking for an experienced Customer Service / Scheduler administrator, to join their vibrant and fast growing company. If you are confident and organised, this could be the role for you.
The Role of Customer Service / Scheduler:
- Receiving calls & emails from Customers
- Identifying the issues and appropriate course of action
- Communicating with other teams (sales / engineering / Warehousing) as required
- Managing effective communications with customers
- Receiving and booking installation & servicing jobs
- Liaising with engineers and clients
- Creating of RAMs/ATW and permits to work
- Prepare and maintain engineer training matrix
To be considered for the role of Customer Service / Scheduler:
- You must have excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- You will need to be organised and able to think logically
- Previous scheduling experience would be an advantage
- You will need to be able to work well as a team
The Package for Customer Servce / Scheduler:
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
20 day holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12933 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.